PRI Inc. offers a variety of school-based and center-based After School Programs and Summer Camps for children in grades K-6. These programs promote positive youth development, foster social and emotional skills, and strengthen academic skills. All activities are designed to help students achieve improved outcomes in school, explore and cultivate new interests, and become more connected to their community. Holiday and summer programming includes educational trips and youth development activities that integrate literacy, arts and sports.
After School participants receive support and guidance from caring, culturally sensitive adults. A balanced mix of high-quality educational, recreational, and cultural activities are offered through:
- Homework Help/Academic Support
- Enrichment-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Literacy Learning that incorporates theater, music, dance, and other creative arts
- Physical Activity/Recreation and Healthy Living
- Field Trips
- Leadership, Service Learning, and Civic Engagement