Primary purpose is the improvement of the relationship among groups of different cultural, economic, religious, and social groups in community and neighborhood across New York through a variety of individual, group, and inter-group activities. PRI INC. violence prevention programs include:
- Neighborhood security and peace building
- sexual violence, sexualassault, stalking, sexual harassment, and intimate partner violence (emotional, physical, and sexual) prevention education, advocacy, counseling services.
- Law enforcement and community partnership program.
- Housing assistance to victims of sexual violence, sexualassault, stalking, and intimate partner violence.
- Bullying Prevention
The research-based Bullying Prevention gives educators and school staff the training and tools needed to effectively address school bullying in schools.
- Child and Youths Protection
Our Child/Youths Protection program empowers prevention by providing training and resources to help kids, youths and adults know how to recognize, respond to, and report abuse.
- vicarious trauma education and therapy, including cognitive behavior therapy, eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR), resilience training and mindfulness-based stress reduction for frontline emergency workers and law enforcement personnel.