Policy Research International (PRI) facilitates sustainable human development, business growth and social transformation in Africa and North America.
Incorporated in Nigeria, New York and in special consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, PRI is creating the highest possible value for our clients (public, private business, and our projects beneficiaries).
PRI implement capacity strengthening, human capital development and implement projects that demonstrate evidence of best international practices and value for money.
We guarantee transparent solutions based on in-depth evaluation and situation analysis thus creating a platform for positive change for all stakeholders.
United Nations Development Program Human Development Report published in 1990 stated that: “The basic objective of development is to create an enabling environment for people to enjoy long, healthy and creative lives”... Therefore, PRI:
• Conduct individualized developmental needs analysis,
• Work with individuals and their family to develop interventions that address the challenges affecting individuals ability to enjoy long, health and creative live
• Promotes social, cognitive, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
• Provides career skills development and leadership training
• Promotes Peaceful Co-existence, Social Inclusion and citizen's active participation in social, economic and political affairs in their community, states and their nation
Addressing global sustainability challenges, has necessitated increasing investments in building sustainable businesses that will continue to produce results. Although interest in sustainable businesses is on the rise, these businesses are not yet widespread.
PRI works with business managers to incorporate the concept of sustainable development into the policies and business processes. We provide business startup, innovative and performance oriented strategic management capacity support that enhances business growth and sustainability.
Some of our business support services include:
• Business formative research and Feasibility Studies
• Marketing Research with Ethnographic Research Methods
• Business development strategic planning
• Business Leadership and management capacity-building
• Business Impact Analysis
• Agricultural value chain development
• Information and knowledge that enhances effective business management and sustainability
PRI conduct in-depth situation analysis that help business managers, government agencies and development partners to weigh alternative options, while also bring people who are directly affected into the process of decision-making to develop appropriate solution to identified problem(s) affecting progress.
Our economic and social research services include:
• Baseline surveys
• Economic and Social Impact Analysis for Evidence-based Policy Making
• Environmental Impact Analysis
• Project Impact Surveys and
• Formative, process and End of project evaluation
Your message was sent succssfully! We will be in touch as soon as we can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.